Βe there! Corfu Animation Festival once more publishes a call for volunteers to join a constantly rising cultural team.
Positions (non-stipendiary) offer a great chance to learn and get experience in an international cultural environment and artistic body. The cooperation is officially acknowledged after the end of the festival.
Festival seeks volunteer placements in the following departments:
- Event Organization: Guest Reception, Programme monitoring but also the more physical tasks of setting the festival on its foot.
- Programme Planning: This is the department that handles festival information, accreditations but also write-up for the festival publications (catalogue, programme etc.)
- Subtitling & Interpeters: For those with a very good knowledge of languages, subtitling and interpreters is at the heart of the Be there! Corfu Animation Festival. A learning on subtitling tools and software is provided.
- Technical and Artistic Department: Photography, Web Developer, Video and Graphic are some of the sections to combine technical expertise with artistic mood, without neglecting the technical assistance during screenings.
- Communication & Marketing: Whether it is its official site and social media or interaction with the market, the festival cannot survive without communication. Applicants with highly developed social skills in negotiating information are welcome for this section.
All placements are among the part-time occupation, and there is the options for applicants to work outside Corfu (depending on the festival department they choose).
Applications will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis up to the deadline of 22nd September 2015.
Please submit online here.